12/14/15 updated doctors lists

The "Other Countries" List has been updated to include another Australian doctor. I'm also attaching the most recent USA list to keep them both together.

Please see the Attachments below for the lists.

69-EaglesSyndromeDoctorsOtherCountries1214151.pdf (29.3 KB) 70-EaglesSyndromeDoctorsUSA1211151.pdf (49.9 KB)

When I click the link it only takes me to this page saying the lust was updated but I can’t find the actual lust of physicians.

Hi Gmanonie, toward the bottom and on the left side of the post look for "Attachments" and the lists are there - you have to click on them. They are pdf files and one is for the US and the other is for other countries.

Please,

I would like to add prof.dr.sc.Vladimir Bedekovic, KBC Sestre Milosrdnice Zagreb (Sisters of Charity Hospital Zagreb), Croatia

Thanks Antonija! It's fantastic to get a doctor from Croatia on the list.

Thanks for all the work you do, Heidemt!

I'm going to put up a new post with the updated doctors list.

Hello ad greetings....I had to change my profile name .because I had some problems with PC and some family isusess which I have private explained to Jules! Jules can PM you heidemt so you will see what I wrote! So...my original member name is Zdravka....had a surgery i the same hospital like Antonija! Please add the following surgeon to the list..he is from the same hospital like Antonija wrote...but his name is prof.dr.sc.Mirko Ivkić... he is very pleasant person and a good surgeon! love and hugs xxx Zdravka

Valentina said:

Hello ad greetings....I had to change my profile name .because I had some problems with PC and some family isusess which I have private explained to Jules! Jules can PM you heidemt so you will see what I wrote! So...my original member name is Zdravka....had a surgery i the same hospital like Antonija! Please add the following surgeon to the list..he is from the same hospital like Antonija wrote...but his name is prof.dr.sc.Mirko Ivkić... he is very pleasant person and a good surgeon! love and hugs xxx Zdravka

You can contact prof.dr.sc. Miroslav Ivkić via web page ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ Both of mentioned doctors are very good and I had a pleasure to meet both o them...so go ahead...Croatia is beautiful...people are so kind..and good professionals...hugs Zdravka xxx

Thanks Valentina! I'll add him to the list. I'm so glad to hear you had your surgery and that the doctor was good!