Not too long to wait then! It’s good that they’ve agreed to help you, a couple of other members with similar symptoms have been turned down…
I hope with surgery your vascular symptoms will go- but be prepared it’s rarely instant, when there’s been vascular compression it can take a few months for the brain to readjust to improved flow, and nerves can also take months to heal, just so you’re not disappointed…
Pre-op, I guess just make sure you’re as healthy as possible with a good diet, some of us took a Vitamin B supplement beforehand & after to help with nerve healing, but best to check if that’s okay with any medications you’re on. There’s lots of info & a link to a surgery shopping list here if you’ve not read it:
ES Information- Treatment: Surgery - Welcome / Newbies Guide to Eagle Syndrome - Living with Eagle
I’ve made a note of your surgery, praying it goes well ![]()
2 Likes