CBD and pain relief?

Hi friends,

About half year ago I started with a litte bit diffrent approach on CBD. I had already some promising results when taking 120mg CBD or somtimes even more as capsules. During my education as medical marijuana consultant (without financial interests at the moment) with Dr. Grotenhermen, he recommended using crystalline CBD powder or CBD isolate as cheapest way getting it. Here in Europe it is available from about 150€ per 100 grams. I did some googling and found it also in some states in US for about $80-200 per 100 g. (For example in CA: CBD Isolate Wholesale)

Having this bigger amount of pure CBD I was able to increase CBD intake further to about 300 mg twice a day (morning and evening) according to Dr. Grotenhermen. He has also stated that taking a few drops of a 10% CBD oil or tinkture falls more or less under homeopathy or placebo. Effective doses start at 40 mg and can range to a 1-2 grams per day - more helps more. While taking a while now I’m not experiencing any noteworthy or noticeable negative side effects, like the current research is reporting.

For me it is effective and helps a lot with ES pain, crampy muscles, anxiety, depression and intracranial hypertension (jugular outflow obstruction) and improves sleep at least in combination with THC. Since there are no severe side effects expected and it is affordable this might be a good option for others already looking into CBD.

During the seminar Dr. Grotenhermen also recommended CBG as a similar or even more effective substance. I haven’t tried that yet but I’m also curious trying that soon.

See also:

2 Likes