Made it to Denver again

Hi friends,

We arrived in Denver safety but it was a super exhausting trip this time due to hot weather and aggravated symptoms. Next weeks I’ll undergo a cerebral angiography and intracranial venogram followed by a Styloidectomy with Dr. Hepworth and vascular surgeons few days later. I’m a bit excited and nervous about the surgeries. The luck has been challenged so many times already with recent surgeries. Hopefully everything runs smoothly again and the procedures will resolve my symptoms finally. I’ll keep you updated…

If you like you are welcome to send positive thoughts and prayers across. That was already such a nice support for my last surgery in CA and worked pretty good.

Best regards from sunny Colorado

9 Likes

Prayers. Good luck. Keep us updated.Im awaiting surgery myself .

3 Likes

I’m sending all my positive thoughts and prayers your way! I’m looking forward to hearing about a great outcome for you!:blush:

3 Likes

So glad you’re safely in Denver. You have a BIG couple of weeks ahead of you @TheDude! I’m praying for you & hoping for your symptoms to go completely away as you heal. :hugs::gift_heart:

3 Likes

Sending all good thoughts and positive vibes your way!

2 Likes

Pleased that you’ve arrived safely, I hope that all goes well for you in Colorado, will be praying for you :pray:

2 Likes

Borrowing from stars wars. May the force be with you. Wishing you all the best.

4 Likes