Medications

I have been on many medications for many years I am curious if medication types correlate to This disease I am also a lupus patient so don’t be shocked at my list.
Plaquenil
Cellcept
Vytorin
Pristiq
Deplin
Gabapentin
Levoxyl
Clonopin
Valtrex
Nexium
Evoxac
Lemectil
Benlysta
Daily asprin
Flax/omega 3
Ginko biloba
Biotin

Please posts your meds too might be interesting.

I am4 days out from surgery. Starting to feel human again! Throat still hurts but it’s better.

I also have had tiny calcifications biopsied in one breast and am now presenting with some tiny calcifications in my brain.

Thanks all
Teri

Glad you're feeling better, Teri! So sorry to hear you've had such health struggles! Calcifications in your brain sound a bit scary. Hopefully they're benign & easily taken care of. I have calcified cysts in my thyroid but so far they are nothing to worry about. My med list is mostly vitamins & minerals. I am thankful for predominantly good health.

I will pray for you as you pursue your new calcification problems. Glad your ES has been taken care of & hopefully you'll notice a BIG difference once you're healed from surgery.

Big Hug to you!

Isaiah 40:31

1 Like

Did you have any problems after surgery with swollen throat and swallowing. Did they take your tonsils out.I am so afraid of this

Hi Teri, I’m a MS patient but don’t take a lot of meds. Ive been injecting interferon since 02. I take, baclofen, Requip, celexa, everyday. I take a calcium/magnesium/vit D/vit K combo. I used to take Provigil which helps keep you alert because I had excessive fatigue. As soon as I have my surgery over with, I am going to have my calcium and vit D level checked again. I am suspicious that this may be from high calcium levels but that’s just my feeling