My situation

Hello Everyone!

I really appreciate the care and support from everyone here. Lately I feel my ES is acting up. I know my hyoid bone is pretty calcified... But before I deal with that I wanted to get love and support in addition to all this. I was hit by a truck as a pedestrian... After the accident my ES kind of started it's own thing by calcifying on my hyoid bone, I had surgery and it's back in action...

In my accident I had severe nerve damage to my left arm. "bracial plexus, leaving my left arm paraylzed. I have been sent all over Phoenix to get help and have been in therapy so much that it has become a job in it self. A neurologist I found finally told me that I need to go to Rochester,MN. I guess none of the dr.'s here practice or work on this issue because of how complicated it is. So the bracial plexus team is doing a major reconstructive surgery. This should help me get the mobility and grip/grasp of my hand back.. Help my shoulder gain muscle and not be popping, clicking, and dislocating because of the muscle atrophy. The will be moving around the muscles, tendons and nerves. I know my ES will be affected and will be worse... I know the in time I need to go get the surgery for my hyoid bone but to get the quality of life back and be able to use my arm... This needs to be done.. Therapy helps "maintain" but insurance has backed off and so I can't keep going...

If you can help me and donate or share my link.. it means everything! I have had 19 surgeries and it's become so expensive. Already 3 for ES and a 4th after this surgery. My friends mom has put this go fund me together to help with all my expenses. I used $940.00 already when I went on the first trip to pay for airfare.

If you have questions or want to know anything else please let me know. I want my life back... I'm tired of being stuck... In so many ways...

http://www.gofundme.com/81n95g

I popped on to ask you a question Ang about the hyoid the 24/7 pain gets old ,never had arm issues but tempted to do a quick slice by the hyoid and take a look myself .So first hyoid shave didn’t help I would Donate if I had the cash .I know were the pain is but they won’t operate without probably cause or what they assume is to get paid

So you had surgery on your hyoid bone? I was having a weird pressure when I swallow... I do get ear pain and my neck sometimes has spasms where it feels i'm being choked... the hyoid bone was a huge relief... and I don;'t know if its my arm but it really hurt, I have to crack my neck a lot and my weird sor throat but not in my throat just started again... I had my surgery in 2011 and in 2013 was told it was calcified 16mm.. he wants to do a yearly mri... so I need to get that done.. It is tiring... do you get headaches etc? I totally understand your money situation. thank you for replying at least :)