New Here - Possible ES

Firstly yes, others have had real struggles to get diagnosed, so you’re not alone, although that probably doesn’t help much! So frustrating when an ENT won’t listen…
I can’t see your pics, not sure what’s happened there, so can’t comment on those…
There are some possibilities for pain relief- either heat or cold can sometimes help. ES can aggravate the cranial nerves, especially the Trigeminal, Facial and Glossopharyngeal nerves, so can cause pain along the jaw, teeth, cheek, up the side of the face, ears & throat. There are medications which can help with nerve pain, like Gabapentin, Amitriptyline, Lyrica, Carbamazepine for example. Some people have found muscle relaxants like Baclofen help a bit. Also steroid/ lidocaine injections can be done into the tonsillar region which sometimes help. Sleeping slightly raised helped me too. There’s more detailed info in the Newbies Guide Section, here’s a link:
ES Information- Treatment: Pain Relief - Welcome / Newbies Guide to Eagle Syndrome - Living with Eagle
I hope that you can get your scan done soon- there’s info in previous discussions as to what Dr Samji needs if you’ve not seen it:
CT neck non-contrast “styloid protocol”? - General - Living with Eagle