New To Group- Symptoms

Hi Shazza!

Welcome to our forum! I’m glad you found us, & the information here has helped you. There is a very experienced ES surgeon in your country - Mr. Axon in Cambridge area. I don’t know if you’re at all close to there (I’m in the US), but he’s done many ES surgeries w/ good outcomes. I’m including the link to our doctors’ list so you can see if the doctor to whom you’re being referred is on there. If he’s not, we are always looking for new, competant ES doctors to add so we’d love for you to follow up with name & contact information down the road.

I don’t know if you can ask to be put on a cancellation list in the UK, but in the US, though it’s not offered, if you ask, most doctors have one. This can expedite appointment dates by quite a bit.

Thank you for sharing your story. Please feel free to ask any questions you’re not finding answers to. We’re all experienced w/ ES here & will be happy to tell you what we know.

:blush:

https://forum.livingwitheagle.org/t/doctors-familiar-with-es-countries-outside-us/4753