Option

Elongated partly calcified stone processes abutting the hyoid bone and
lateral aspect of the hypopharynx This is what my ct findings are what dose this mean? Is this classical?

I think you mean partly calcified styloid processes not stone processes. If this is the case, then yes your findings are very typical of ES. Did you see the current list of doctors (Emma's list) that was recently posted on this site?

yes i got the list i have an apt with Dr. Bove but considering of going to Dr.Forest his office is to be getting back with me. Yes strange I know but the results used the word stone not styloid. I copied the results and pasted it. Any explanation?

the medical transcription is done electronically now so sometimes it does not pick up the word just right. In the good old days a human would have transcribed that had learned medical lingo

Getting 2 opinions is a good idea. I did. My first ENT had a different surgical approach than the second one & I preferred the second ENT's surgical approach as it seemed more thorough so I went w/ him. :)

Gods blessing said:

yes i got the list i have an apt with Dr. Bove but considering of going to Dr.Forest his office is to be getting back with me. Yes strange I know but the results used the word stone not styloid. I copied the results and pasted it. Any explanation?