Return of the Bird... ES

How do you ask for this specific blood test? I got calcium levels checked and they said I was ok

emma said:

Hey all, calcium, hair loss etc could also be a symptom of high serum calcium in your blood'' Primary hyperparathroidism. Notice I did not say thyroid, I said parathyroid, I had that along with thyroid cancer and eagles. Could be a connection.

Still doctors are stubbornly not wanting to diagnose hyperparathyroidism either, you can check if you may have the inkling, but I hope you all only have the Eagles. I am cured of the thyroid cancer and the hyperparathyroidism, but I think that those two had some relationship to why I have Eagles and osteoporosis and there is a connection to hyperparathryoidism and osteoporosis, so we can see medical science still has a long way to go to connect the dots. Maybe our children and grandchildren will have better luck, I know I have had much better information than my parents.

We are just that.... a flock of birds LOL

Deleone said:

Lol I know this joke on us,is getting old lol

; ) Flock of eagles

Do you have extra floaters in your eyes as well as seeing things out of the corner of your eye? Do you see flashing light or something that looks like shooting stars in the corner of your eye? If so you're probably going through a vitreous detachment. I've had that happen to both my eyes. Here's a link that describes what it is & the symptoms:

http://www.eugeneeyecare.com/conditions/vitreous_detachment_and_floaters.html

I hope you find this info helpful.

:)

Deleone said:

I m starting to see things out of the corner of my eye like a flock of Crows ,I look and nothing there no ghost no Christ sweat print just what's there but in corner vision seems like a flock scatters when I look but at light speed The birds ; )

I read you use dr Milligan are you going to aoc here in pix or Glendale az? I’ve been to dr chetan thru them and he is amazing he did my first surgery and going to see him again on the 17th to talk about my second

Oh thats good! What does he say about your stuff? Mine for some reason moved to my hyoid bone... unfortunately... it sucks!

katpoo99 said:

I read you use dr Milligan are you going to aoc here in pix or Glendale az? I've been to dr chetan thru them and he is amazing he did my first surgery and going to see him again on the 17th to talk about my second

I go back on the 17th to their Glendale Location. I'll let you know what they say

ang said:

How do you ask for this specific blood test? I got calcium levels checked and they said I was ok

emma said:

Hey all, calcium, hair loss etc could also be a symptom of high serum calcium in your blood'' Primary hyperparathroidism. Notice I did not say thyroid, I said parathyroid, I had that along with thyroid cancer and eagles. Could be a connection.

Still doctors are stubbornly not wanting to diagnose hyperparathyroidism either, you can check if you may have the inkling, but I hope you all only have the Eagles. I am cured of the thyroid cancer and the hyperparathyroidism, but I think that those two had some relationship to why I have Eagles and osteoporosis and there is a connection to hyperparathryoidism and osteoporosis, so we can see medical science still has a long way to go to connect the dots. Maybe our children and grandchildren will have better luck, I know I have had much better information than my parents.

The blood test for primary hyperparathyroidism is called a PTH intact. You must have this to rule out hyperparathyroidism. A serum calcium can be within normal range and you still can have hyperparathyroidism. PTH INTACT IS THE ONLY DEFINATIVE TEST.

Interesting… my cortisol levels are low and my T3 is high… after him denying there was any issues… the actual surgeon called indicating i was right and my neck just surpassed 2 inches of growth… so i’ll be getting a 4th surgery

Hi Ang. So what grew? You mean the hyoid bone? Did they take it out before and it grew back?

You’ve been through a lot. I sure hope this can be the end of for you. Best of luck! Keep us posted.

Hello, Yes, I was just informed Friday I need another surgery as it just surpassed 2inches off the hyoid bone :frowning:

Wow, I sure hope this next surgery can finally fix it once and for all. My best wishes for you.

Hope it goes well for you, Ang, and you get this sorted…

Omg, have you ever had these symptoms? Like a dull deep tightened pain… I hurts beyond bad… :frowning:

I know how you feel…I had surgery back in 2004 and my life changed completely, after my surgery. I was literally dying from the pain. I had no desire to live. I prayed and prayed for God to take me, but He finally ordered my steps to move from Houston, TX., to Oklahoma City, OK. And after 17 yrs. of pain and suffering, and no diagnosis, I went to OU Physician’s and after many of the same tests done in Houston, I was finally diagnosed. A week later, I had my tonsils removed and both elongated styloids removed. It was hell, but I survived it.

I lost 40 lbs. from not being able to eat because for me, I healed very slowly because I am a diabetic. Many people praying for me was how I got through it. I sometimes get a sensation that it is back, but I just watch what I eat. Sometimes I get triggered and that IS miserable. It usually last’s for about 10 days and then it subsides.

Just recently I went back to an ENT physician who used to practice at OU, to try to see if he could order a CT scan and immediately, he wanted to send me to a dentist friend of his. “Rabbit Trail”…I knew he was just pawning me off. I told him I already had a diagnosis! Either way, I will go back to OU Physicians, to the doctor who diagnosed me. My OU Physician is not in network with BC/BS of Oklahoma, but the insurance said that they could work with me to try to get him in network for this rare syndrome. Stay tuned…

I am hopeful that things will work out. I feel bad that allot of people are suffering with this and many have lost their hope and life because of so much pain. Pray, pray, pray because if the physician’s cannot find your healing, there is one that knows you, He’s the manufacturer, the one who manufactured you and that is the Father. That is who got me through all of it.

Love your attitude, Hadassa! Yes! Only God can give us the strength to endure what ES dishes out!!