Small tricks to help Eagles with IJV compression

Dizzylady,

Your final sentences brought tears to my eyes. We are so grateful to know that the time we all spend on here is truly beneficial for each of us. :hugs:

Your advice is AMAZING! You took a lot of time to work out these details for yourself & then to type them all here so everyone can benefit from what you’ve learned. WOW! Thank you so much!! Your info will be very helpful for our vascular ES members & moderators as we seek to learn & pass on good information. I’m really glad you’ve found approaches that help you deal w/ your pain & other symptoms.

I want to add one thing to your diet paragraph & that is - sugar is also very inflammatory. This doesn’t mean it needs to be completely dropped from one’s diet, but if you’re having a bad symptoms day, try to keep it a low sugar day as that may help, too.

One other thing of note is that fish oil is also a natural blood thinner so it’s helping boost the effect of the aspirin. :clap:t3:

Your final paragraph #7 is the crown jewel of your post in my opinion. Our minds are the key to how we approach the hard things in our lives. I LOVE all that you’ve said about being self-affirming & positive & counting our blessings when things are at their worst. Pity parties may feel good for the moment, but a positive mindset goes much farther in healing the soul & softening the harshness of pain & suffering.

For anyone who feels suicidal, we do have suicide hotline numbers listed on our forum. Click on the magnifying glass icon above right & type suicide hotline in the search box & the list will come up. Here is what you’ll see:

Thank you again, Dizzylady for sharing what you’ve learned. I appreciate you! :heart:

3 Likes