Surgeon suggestion

Palo Alto, Ca
I have found a fabulous surgeon who is very knowledgeable, skilled and compassionate. I am from Oregon and chose Dr Damrose. My first surgery was June 26, 2019 on my left side. My second surgery was yesterday September 27, 2019. Both a great success!!!
Stanford Health Care ENT
Edward Joseph Damrose ENT
801 Welch Rd, Palo Alto, CA
1-650-723-5281.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info! Always good to have more doctors to add to the list!
Hope that you recover well from your surgery…gentle hugs :bouquet:

Hi there! Does anyone have any recommendations/info on surgeons in the Washington DC area for treating a calcified ligament? Thanks

https://forum.livingwitheagle.org/t/us-doctors-familiar-with-es-current-list/4752
Here’s a link to our up to date doctors list, hopefully that will help!

I saw Dr Damrose. The good: he ordered the CTV that showed my Styloid jugular compression. The bad: he said no one at Stanford could help me.

My styloids are not long. Dr Hepworth’s assistant said it’s their angle that’s the problem.

1 Like

Do you have ct pictures of your styloid? I’m curious what the angle looks like.

Im in portugal , north of country anyone know any good doctors nearby ?UK SPAIN IRELAND FRANCE ITALY
? and what is the golden standard for diagnosis of ES ?
thank you in advance

A CT of the head and neck is the best scan to show the styloids to get diagnosed. If you think you might have vascular ES then a CT with contrast would be helpful.
Here’s a link to the up to date Doctors List in the Doctors Info Section:
Doctor Lists – no discussion - Symptoms and Treatments / Doctor Information - Living with Eagle
There’s a couple in Italy, one in France, & a couple in the UK (Mr Axon & Mr Hughes) who would see a patient privately.
We don’t know of any in Portugal yet, hopefully you’ll get an answer to your post on the other discussion. Otherwise it’s worth seeing if you can find a Skull Base Surgeon or a Head and Neck cancer surgeon in your area?

1 Like

Shalom Jules,

I was going over the list of ES physicians and I noticed that my Otorhinolaryngologist, Dr. Greg Krempl is on the list from Oklahoma City, OK. At the time that I listed him, you had to have a “referral” to go to the OU Physicians because it is a University Hospital where they train physicians.

Since then, I don’t think that you have to have a “referral” anymore. I still see Dr. Krempl once a year to make sure everything is okay with me, But, if you could update the info on the list, please make the correction for me.

I am not computer savvy and I want to make sure people who are still suffering with ES to not be deterred from seeing someone in Oklahoma City. Thank you

1 Like

Thank you for the info, @Hadassa. We’ve referred a couple of people to Dr. Krempl recently, & they’ve had no problem getting an appointment w/ him. I will delete the info you requested.