Surgery in Bonn, Germany

Hi @Carrie68 -

We heard that he left his position at the hospital where he once worked & went into private practice. After that we heard he is no longer doing styloidectomies but only consulting w/ ES patients, but then one of our German members wrote a post that sounded like Dr. Heim would do a styloidectomy for him/her (can’t remember who it was) whereas another simultaneously said he is no longer doing them. We are totally confused here, but it seems the majority opinion is that he consults but doesn’t do ES surgeries anymore.

I don’t know what we should put on our Doctors List about him, but we’ll get it updated once we know for sure what his status is.

1 Like

Thank you Isaiah!

This whole journey is incredibly exhausting and emotional!!
I paid for a consult with Hui which I was very happy with…But
Then I get my letter and it doesn’t have what was discussed and no clear direction except for the redo of a provocative angio with Dr P in Toronto

@Carrie68 - Call Dr. Hui’s ofc & express your concern that important details of your consult were left out of the letter you received. Request that the letter be revised to add the details you would like to have in there. With as much as he charges for a consult, I would expect him to do this for you.

1 Like

Hi!
Yes I have emailed his coordinator with concerns…
There is the huge be venous conference in Hawaii today and tomorrow so most likely won’t hear until next week

2 Likes

I’m sorry for the delay & the shortage of info you received from him. I hope he follows through in a timely fashion & gives you what you’ve asked for. :hugs:

1 Like