THANK YOU Video Volunteers Needed!

LivingwithEagle is free for all of us to use. It is one of more than 40 rare disease/syndrome communities provided by Ben’s Friends free of charge to patients, caregivers and others who need help & information.

However, there are real costs associated with running Ben’s Friends and many of these costs are borne by friends, family and generous donors who keep our communities operating.

As part of Ben’s Friends annual fundraising activities with donors, we’d love it if active members in the community (you!) would be willing to share a message with our donors to say how much you appreciate the support and work of LivingwithEagle, the ModSupport team and Ben’s Friends.

If you’d like to record an audio or video message for our donors, please let me know and I’ll pass on your details to the team. You do NOT need any professional experience & guidance will be given to anyone who is interested in participating.

If you’d like to make a contribution to keep Ben’s Friends running smoothly, there is a Patreon page for regular monthly donations or you can make a single donation on the Ben’s Friends website .

Send me a private message by clicking on my avatar/screen name above to let me know if you’d like to help by making a thank you audio/video

2 Likes