The somewhat bizarre story of my cerebral angiography

Poor you, especially hearing that someone had had a stroke in there before you :grimacing: but good that hopefully they’re okay!
Very glad that you don’t have jugular compression! Dizziness with ES is a common symptom, you don’t always find out why. There are exercises which can help, you might find this discussions interesting:

The Vestibulocochlear nerve if irritated can cause dizziness, it’s not always mentioned as one of the nerves compressed by styloids, but I did find a mention in a research paper, it’s explained in the Newbies Guide discussion ES Information: Common Symptoms & Possible Explanations For Them:
'Vestibulocochlear Nerve, Cranial Nerve VIII, if damaged can cause positional vertigo, hearing loss, and tinnitus . Again, I haven’t found much research about this symptom/ damage to this nerve, but found in one research paper ‘The first group of symptoms, [concerning classic symptoms as compared to vascular symptoms] are characterized by pain located in the areas where the fifth, seventh, eighth, ninth and tenth cranial nerves are distributed and occurs in most of the cases after tonsillectomy which may have been performed many years earlier’. (Source Dolan EA, Mullen JB, Papayoanou J. Styloid-Stylohyoid Syndrome in the Differential Diagnosis of Atypical Facial Pain. Surg Neurol 1984, in the paper: Eagle’s syndrome: a case of symptomatic calcification of the stylohyoid ligaments, by Victor B Feldman).
Ear symptoms can also be caused by the Chorda Tympani Nerve, there’s info in this discussion:
Unusual ear symptom ’
Of course, it could also be the Vagus nerve as you say!
I’d be wary of pinning too much hope on getting an explanation from Dr Hepworth; many doctors are skeptical of the less common ES symptoms, & can be dismissive, so you may not get an answer.