Upcomimg Dr appt

I’m so sorry to hear you’re still dealing with such ghastly head and neck issues. What are your most pressing issues if you don’t mind sharing?

I don’t know if this will be much help but I thought I would just pass on any of my bookmarked studies on the glymphatic system that may or may not in someway be of value…

Altered glymphatic enhancement of cerebrospinal fluid tracer in individuals with chronic poor sleep quality - Per Kristian Eide, Are Hugo Pripp, Benedikte Berge, Harald Hrubos-Strøm, Geir Ringstad, Lars Magnus Valnes, 2022 (sagepub.com)

Effects of increased intracranial pressure on cerebrospinal fluid influx, cerebral vascular hemodynamic indexes, and cerebrospinal fluid lymphatic efflux (sagepub.com)

Cells | Free Full-Text | Transcutaneous Auricular Vagus Nerve Stimulation Enhances Cerebrospinal Fluid Circulation and Restores Cognitive Function in the Rodent Model of Vascular Cognitive Impairment (mdpi.com)

ECNE-11-00449.pdf (simplymimi.net)

IJMS | Free Full-Text | Photobiomodulation Therapy and the Glymphatic System: Promising Applications for Augmenting the Brain Lymphatic Drainage System (mdpi.com)

2 Likes