Update with neurology

I’m back with my neurology update.
I wish I could say it was a productive meeting, but it wasn’t. Another disappointment. He states that I have no neurological issues and feels that I have GERD. I am so frustrated, and feel completely defeated.
I think I’m going to stay away from doctors for awhile
And I’ll just deal with the symptoms the best that I can. Thank you all for your listening ear. I will continue to visit this site. And if I happen to accidentally find a doctor, down the road, that can help me, I will definitely post. Thanks again for your support.

I’m so sorry for the situation in which you now find yourself. How very frustrating! Since you have been diagnosed w/ ES, have you seen any of the doctors on the US Doctors’ List posted on this site or is there no one close enough to you?

I will be praying for you, Donihue. I hope you’re eventually able to have surgery & put this all behind you.

Yes, so sorry that you’re not being taken seriously, I do hope that you can manage your symptoms until you do find that elusive doctor… Thinking of you:roll_eyes:

I’m sorry to hear it as well, and I’m giving you my good thoughts. You aren’t alone. I hope you don’t give up on getting well.