Advice on sending CT/MRI to doctors

We’re wondering the same thing. We’re near Philly, so my daughter & I are both planning to see Dr. Cognetti, since he is so highly recommended here on the forum. We were both diagnosed by our dentist after 360° x-rays @ Smile Exchange. We highly recommend them.
I have called Dr. Cognetti’s office, and they confirmed that all records, tests should be sent to him via postal service with tracking #. Then he’ll review & get in touch.
Problem is, I’m sure he needs an MRI or CT along with my other medical history. I haven’t been able to find out specifically what these tests are. Im no stranger to MRIs, CTs, etc, particularly of the brain recently because I had what we thought was a TIA. I mentioned ES to the Senior Radiology Tech at my most recent MRI, and she never heard of it. My neurologist is impressed that the dentist found this, but doesn’t know what to order, because a brain MRI is up too high to catch ES. Most offices these days, I’m able to fill out new patient information paperwork online, or have them mailed to me, but I haven’t been able to find a website for Dr. Cognetti. I was able to Google him & get general contact information, just phone #, and a biography with credentials. Anyone have a more specific way to contact his office, or any suggestions about what type of MRI or CT to order?