Angle of Styloid Processes

Yes the CBD I take is free of THC. I’m in Texas and it’s illegal. And with the opioids I take I am tested monthly to make sure no other drugs are in my system.

I took Amitriptyline about 10-12 years ago so I don’t remember the dosage. But all meds were taken at the max dose for about 6-12 months to see if they would help. I also tried Gabapentin, Lyrica, Carbemezapine, Topomax, Depakote and more. These were mainly to target migraines, trigeminal neuralgia, and the ear/throat pain. When I took Gabapentin about 9-10 years ago I gained 20lbs in 3 weeks. Now that I’m off all of those meds I lost the weight.

I went off my opioids recently for 3 weeks to assess my pain locations and levels. It was the first time in over a decade. During that time I took a flight. I did find my pain levels increased sharply about 24 hours after the flight. I’m not sure if it’s the pressure changes or what but there was definitely increased pain. It’s actually the episode/pain that caused me to go back on the opioids.

2 Likes

Many of our members have noted their pain ramps up when traveling by plane. I expect it does have a lot to do w/ air pressure changes even though the pressure in the cabin is somewhat controlled. I’m sure this situation is worse for those who have IH.

1 Like