Brain fog and fatigue

Hopefully you’ll have your surgery long before next spring, optimistic, but if not, cuddle the squirrels for me. :joy:

Lol only the red ones as the greys have almost wiped them out

Nature can be cruel…I’ve seen more black squirrels in our area this year than ever before. We have no red ones, just black & gray. I’m glad for the increase in the black ones. More visual variety is candy to the eyes. :candy: :eyes: :candy:

I will have to look up the black squirrel as I’ve never seen one before

Here ya go!

1 Like

Very cute thanks for that
Good old smithsonite
Never seen one yet here, big decline in the red due to the grey population expanding

Survival of the fittest as they say. Always sad to see a population decline. We used to have domestic cats, red foxes, raccoons & skunks in our area until the coyotes moved in a few years ago. I’m not sad the skunks are gone, but I miss the house cats prowling around, & even though raccoons are mean, it was fun to see one once in awhile. We also had ground nesting birds like quail & killdeer but those are gone now. Crows have also moved in, & they’re changing our bird population since they prey on the eggs & nestlings. My neighbor said she’s seen bluebirds here this summer. They previously lived farther east in the US. I was surprised to know they’ve come to the west coast. Life is in a constant state of change, eh?!

It is
Crows are a massive problem here along with magpies
We have seen many small nesting birds nest destroyed by magpies,
Need a rifle to cull a few

Sad business that natural selection!

I’m being consumed by ES today
Is worsening if I was part of natural selection to become extinct today it would not bother me
I have to take time out, honestly feel like taking some class a substance only to escape the misery of fog head
I tripped up after dizzy spell
So I’m sticking my head in the sand ostrich style and I catch up with you soon
Thanks again for the support
:sunglasses:

Take care, hope that it eases soon, God bless.

1 Like

Hi Jules
I’ve publicly had a moan that has gone on too long, as a rule of thumb I don’t really ever complain, only get on with it ( honestly, I know you have your reservations lol)
It’s been good for me , I have a better understanding of my illness thanks to all whom responded and/or posted their issues.
At last I have accepted what is wrong and I’m going off to deal with it like everyone else
I know what is and must relax, take it as it comes
I probably need a bit of help later on and promise not to ‘ramble on’ ( great old blues song covered by led zeppelin)
Postings Will be short ( like our time on earth) and sweet like all whom put up with me
:hugs: to you and Isaiah
I got this for now

2 Likes

Rest well, my friend. :hugs:

1 Like

Isaiah i am reading old posts. Did you have IJV compression ? Bilateral ? Did you have tinnitus ( pulse asynchronous) ? Did it resolve ? Did you have days where your symptoms faded and weren’t as bothersome, only to have them come roaring back the next day ?

I am hoping for an outcome like yours ! Henry.

And what has become of Optimistic?

Hi Henry,

I was never diagnosed w/ vascular compression from ES though I suspect I had some form of it as I had a horrible bicycle accident a week before my second surgery was scheduled. I think I might have blacked out from the position my head was in while cycling. I crash-landed on my face & got a concussion. My surgery was put off for 3.5 months. I was devastated. I ended up w/ Meniere’s Disease from my head injury so have permanent loud ringing in my left ear & some hearing loss from that.

I’ve had tinnitus in my ears for as long as I can remember i.e. since early childhood so it’s a normal thing for me. ES surgery didn’t make a difference there. I DID have days where my symptoms faded then got hit hard by them on subsequent days. One of the oddities of ES is that the symptoms do seem to randomly lessen & then worsen again in an erratic cycle.

I do hope your outcome is as good as mine. Many people have good outcomes. I do have some residual nerve issues, but they’re nothing compared to what I suffered w/ ES so I count them as reminders of how far I’ve come.

Optimistic comes & goes from our forum. I’ve been missing him, too, & will send him a PM to check-in.

2 Likes

I was wondering the same Henry. I hope he has not fallen into an abyss…or the bogs of Ireland. I really miss his sense of humor.

2 Likes

Optimistic is always here👀
The bogs! :joy: are you sure you aint a local snapple?
Sense of humour has gone on vacation for a while but will be back soon I hope😊

3 Likes

Opt, nice to see you are still lurking around. :smirk:
I was done lost in those bogs for hours at night in torrential rains, and my travel mate and I almost strangled each other over the stress. Im a cartographer by trade and I was following a map. A bad and inaccurate map. Not something I will forget. :roll_eyes:I do love the smell of burning bog though.
Glad u r out there Op. Did your appt get cancelled?

3 Likes

:joy:
I will send you some Bord na mona blocks over, they burn smokeless forever with a lovely smell from them
Still waiting my trial

2 Likes