Can't even go over a speed bump or my head feels like it could explode!

They look nasty styloid processes! Your symptoms sound pretty grim, I feel for you- I had bilateral jugular vein compression & the symptoms were horrible, yours sound worse…
We have had members who have tried prolotherapy but it doesn’t usually help- you can search for that in the past discussions. Interesting that your CT report didn’t mention ES as you can clearly see the styloids & the compression…
We’ve only had a couple of members who’ve had the robotic surgery, they had good results but it’s not been used often.
Unfortunately there is no cure for ES except for surgery. You would be better having external surgery, as this gives the surgeon much better visualisation of the structures of the neck, & usually they can remove more of the styloid process. If you are really happy to travel anywhere, Dr Hepworth is very experienced with vascular ES, but does get very busy, so there could be a wait. (He’s helped many members with complicated situations and has prescribed plavix while they’ve waited for testing whihc can help). Dr Samji in CA is a very experienced surgeon, as is Dr Milligan in Arizona. As you’ve travelled to Florida, Dr Magnuson & Dr Fernandez have done surgeries, and Dr Hackman in North Carolina has done lots.
Here’s a link to the doctors list for more info:
Doctor Lists – no discussion - Symptoms and Treatments / Doctor Information - Living with Eagle
As for the sharp pains, it sounds like it could be nerve pain, which can be helped with medications, either anti- convulsants like Gabapentin, Carbamazepine or anti-depressants like Amitriptyline, in low doses.
I hope this helps, and hope that you can get some treatment soon, sending you a hug :hugs:

1 Like