Cervical instability, or spinal problems anyone?

Anyone here have cervical instability or and spinal problems. Or problems with their brain stem/spinal cord. I have cervical instability from years of my head moving forward to keep pressure off my styloid. And has caused spinal/brain stem issues and just wanted to know if anyone else has this problem?

Quite a few members have, so hopefully they’ll chip in, or you could use the search function to look for discussions, it’s been mentioned quite a few times…We have had a few members with Chiari Malformation too, there seems to be a possible link, have you been checked for that?

1 Like

I have very mild Cerebellar tonsil ectopia, Dr Hauser has a theory of that coming from the change in cervical curvature. Because if it’s not in proper Lordotic curve then It actually makes it a longer distance for the spinal cord. Thus creating a tension on spinal cord and the brain stem, that’s also attached to the tonsil.

Dr. Hauser’s hypothesis is interesting & does make sense. Thx for sharing it.

1 Like

No problem, It’s nothing but theories until I get something done and see afterwards. :man_shrugging:

1 Like