Does anyone have sweating or temperature regulation problems

I am in Illinois, I found dr david cognetti at Jefferson university hospital in philly. it was a lot of traveling but it was worth it

Ladygw said:

Great. Where is the dr. you used located? Sounds like you are on the road to recovery. Keep us posted.

Anew me, keep us posted on how you do after surgery. I want to put your doctor on our list, but I want to hear how you are feeling after surgery 3-4 weeks and 6 months and 9 months. In fact, just stay with us, we need all the encouragement from Australians that we can get. I might just put him on the list with a caution because we only know of one other doctor in Australia.

I will definitely keep you posted. I am having the left side removed first and if all that goes ok, then we will tackle the right one. Cheers.

emma said:

Anew me, keep us posted on how you do after surgery. I want to put your doctor on our list, but I want to hear how you are feeling after surgery 3-4 weeks and 6 months and 9 months. In fact, just stay with us, we need all the encouragement from Australians that we can get. I might just put him on the list with a caution because we only know of one other doctor in Australia.

I would get sweaty when I moved my head or lean forward. I have vascular eagle syndrome. Both IJV are compressed between the styloid and vertebrae. I had the left one removed and the sweating is almost gone. The neuro radiologist asked me if I had that symptom. So definitely part of vascular eagles.

Hi Ruth, Im so hoping that is one of the symptoms that is relieved for me after surgery tomorrow. Was your surgery external or intraoral? Im having intraoral. What was the recovery like for you after your surgery? Thank you for the reply :)
Ruth said:

I would get sweaty when I moved my head or lean forward. I have vascular eagle syndrome. Both IJV are compressed between the styloid and vertebrae. I had the left one removed and the sweating is almost gone. The neuro radiologist asked me if I had that symptom. So definitely part of vascular eagles.

I also for the last 10 years have been hot all the time, dreading summer because I stay inside with the AC. No problems with winter. Love it! Don’t know if its a coincidence or part of this syndrome. I stopped eating wheat and some of the heat intolerance seems to be subsiding. But interesting others have had these symptoms too.

Hi @tiger! i am looking at your messages and thinking, did you have the surgery?? who was the dr that did it??

@Ruth, who made the surgery for you? where are you from?