Honest opinions needed

Sorry that spybdes awful. Ine thing ive noticed is as doon as i lay flat. My eye stings and preasure and if i sit straight back up it feels slightly better…anyone else understand this or why? @Isaiah_40_31 @Jules @PatientD
So grateful

Hi, trying different sleeping positions is good idea.

When we are upright our bodies should use the spinal drainage system to drain blood from head/brain.

When we lie down our jugular veins should open to drain blood from head/brain, but if your jugular veins are compressed then body will not be able to use JV normally and so compression may lead to greater pressure inside skull.

If you have CCI then spinal drainage system may be impaired too but I think most members here don’t have CCI as well as JV compression.

Hope that is helpful info. D

3 Likes

I’m glad that you’re all clear for Sjogrens, and that you’ve got some eye drops…I didn’t have eye symptoms other than dry eyes; I do get nerve pain from the Trigeminal nerve, it makes my eye ache a little & is painful over my eyebrow sometimes, but has improved with surgery. Some of our members have had facial nerve irritation following surgery when removing the styloids has involved moving & perhaps stretching the nerve a bit, and they’ve had some paralysis of the eyelid. So it could be that the facial nerve is being irritated in your case & that’s causing symptoms?

2 Likes