Hope Again

Weezie, I’m so glad you’ve finally found someone to listen, support & care for your needs regarding ES. That is fantastic! If the doctor you saw is not on our list & you feel comfortable sharing his name, we would love to add him.

I’ll be praying that your surgery date is scheduled on the shorter end of the time spectrum. I know waiting can be difficult but we are here for you to “hold your hand” electronically up to surgery & all through your healing.

Sending you a BIG, but gentle, hug.

:hugs:

1 Like

Wonderful, amazing news! What a relief for you & gives others hope too. Well done for keeping strong & pushing for treatment! Hopefully not too long now!

1 Like

Thanks everyone, so very, very grateful for your support and guidance. The doctors name is Dan O’Connell at the University of Alberta Canada. He was the first doctor that showed any compassion and understanding for what I was going through. He in fact said “I know what you are going through” then he corrected himself and said actually “I don’t” but I am not going to send you away without trying to help you. OMG, finally! Don’t ever give up, I have hope now, and if the surgery doesn’t fix my problems, at least I know I’ve advocated for myself and I’ve done what I can to this point, if necessary I will push beyond. I’m not crazy…,this is real! THANKYOU so much for the love, support and guidance, without you I may have given up, because of you I forged forward. Bless you all…forever grateful.:heart:

3 Likes

Weezie, This is absolutely spectacular news. I am so pleased for you and so grateful also for the incredible doctors who are willing to do this very delicate surgery and to actually listen to our whack a doodle symptoms

3 Likes

Hi Weezie,

If he’s not on our doctors’ list, I’ll add Dr. O’Connell to it for Canada. Again, I’m so happy & relieved to know you’ve found qualified, caring help!

1 Like