I am Trapped in this pain please let me know if anyone else is having the same symptoms

Firstly, welcome to the site! I’ve not had a chance to send you a welcome message so I’ll do it here! There’s lots of info all about ES in the Newbies Guide section, & the past discussions can be useful too; they’re searchable by topic.
There is alot of ignorance with doctors about symptoms of Eagles Syndrome. In the Newbies Guide section, there’s lots of info about common symptoms & what causes them, here’s a link:

We also have the results of a survey a member did a little while ago asking about what symptoms people have:

You might find it helpful to read those & compare your symptoms- for instance, I never had the pain in swallowing, but had neck & ear pain, pain turning my head, & nerve pain in my teeth & jaw.
Secondly, as long as you see an experienced surgeon who can remove as much of the styloid process as possible, the success rates are very good, so your doctor was wrong! We have a link to a research piece I think again in the Newbies Guide/ Surgery info page, I can’t remember the success rates off-hand, but it was over 90% I think.
Occasionally the styloid processes can grow back, so people do get symptoms again, but that is pretty rare.
Lots of members have had trouble getting diagnosed, & then trouble finding someone experienced to do the surgery, so you’re not alone, if that’s any consolation.
If you want to find out if surgery might help, & doctors are doubting whether you have ES, then you could ask if it’s possible to have an injection of lidocaine/ steroids in the tonsillar fossa area- some doctors use that to diagnose ES; if it helps the pain the it confirms ES. And then you would be more confident that surgery would help you.
Unfortunately I don’t know of any experienced doctors in India who we could suggest- we have had a couple of members from India on the forum, so you could try posting a discussion asking if anyone knows a surgeon experienced in this. Otherwise maybe you could look into whether it’s possible to see an Otolaryngologist/ Skull base surgeon, as they’re experienced in operating in this area. If you have time, you could look through the links to different research papers about ES in the Newbies Guide, & see if any of the authors are Indian, then maybe try contacting them?
I hope that you’re able to get some help!