Lucky to work in NHS

Wishing you a speedy recovery!!! Good luck with your operation June 19th.

Please let us know how your ES surgery goes. Perfectly, I hope!

Surgery went well yesterday, comfortable nights sleep. Quite swollen and tender today but at home. Have been very lucky to have such a caring support group with me during my long wait
Will keep you all updated and continue to support all those still waiting.

Glad you’ve had the surgery okay, & hope that you soon heal & see improvements in symptoms!
BTW- is the doctor who did your surgery on the doctors list?

So glad your surgery is behind you. Days 3-5 post op will be the days you experience the greatest swelling so be prepared w/ ice & pain meds & head elevation especially when resting. Allow yourself to be waited on this week for sure & next week as needed. Hoping for a seamless & speedy recovery.:blush:

Thrilled to receive your kind replies, very pleased to be reassured that extensive swelling is “normal”… Was starting to feel like elephant man !!!
I don’t know if my Surgeon is on the list but I feel the the need to respect his confidentiality as working in NHS he would not be able to handle the referrals.

Many thanks again

Graeme.

Good Afternoon gra1…wondering how you are feeling? Hoping to hear good news from you!

Back to work tomorrow!! First bite developed half way through recovery (irritating but manageable) still hard/tender swelling alongside angle of mandible.

Still early days I guess but thanks for keeping in touch.

Will keep you updated

Graeme

Hope you’re not too busy at work, but being the NHS, I’m sure that won’t happen… hope you keep healing well!