New here looking for advice and opinions

Mr Axon is excellent- he did both my surgeries- but he does have a very long wait time, and also seems to have his hands tied at the moment to who he can do surgery for, a few members with complicated cases have been turned away after review by a surgical board. I’m not sure how long the wait is to see Mr Hughes on the NHS…
A CT with contrast should still be good enough to show if the styloids are compressing blood vessels- head pressure can be a symptom if the internal jugular veins are being squashed, and pulsatile tinnitus, where you can hear your heartbeat in your ears, as well as other tinnitus. There’s info about symptoms & what could be causing them in the Newbies Guide Section if you’ve not had a chance to look at that yet, & also vascular ES & the symptoms you can get with that, here’s a link:
ES Information: Common Symptoms And Possible Explanations For Them - Welcome / Newbies Guide to Eagle Syndrome - Living with Eagle
I used to get head & ear pressure which would worsen through the day & be bad in the evening, or if I did any exercise or was stressed. Sleeping propped up a bit can help with it if you find it’s bad at night?

1 Like