Partial success with posture changes?

Gwendolyn,

You can start your own topic by clicking on the gray box above that says “General Discussion” when the main page comes up there is a link on the right side down a bit from the top that says “+New Topic”. If you click on that you will get a page where you can start your own discussion. If when you click on the General Discussion page you get two columns one w/ a title of “Popular” & the other “Recent”, scroll to the bottom of either column & click “more”. That will take you to the General Discussion page where you will find the “+New Topic” link. People usually start their own discussion when sharing their ES symptoms &/or journeys.

Your ENT experience doesn’t sound very positive so far. There have been several people from WA on this forum & all that I know of except one have traveled out of state for surgery. Several came to CA to see Dr. Samji who is one of the most experienced ES surgeons in the US. Helenee is the forum member who had surgery in WA (Seattle area), but I don’t recall that she gave us the name of her surgeon. You can privately email her to ask who did her surgery & how the outcome has been. Her first surgery was 8/26.

I’m including the link for US ES Doctors below.
https://forum.livingwitheagle.org/t/us-doctors-familiar-with-es-2019/4752

1 Like