Please someone help me

Thank you so much for your kind words

Thank you so much for the information.

I will look into this as currently my life is on hold as I don’t know from one day to the next how I will be feeling.

I am very grateful

Regards

■■■■

Hi

I can’t travel much at the moment as I am unable to move my neck much.

But thank you anyway, maybe in the distant future I will join you.

Can I ask if you don’t mind what the problems were and did you have intra oral or external surgery?my entire has said he won’t take out the bones just file them down from inside my mouth.

I am concerned having it done this way after my lingual tonsillectomy 2 years ago went wrong hence still under entry.

X

■■■■

Hi Sukinsmudge
I live in Cardiff and have recently had my second surgery (extraorally). I will private message you. :+1::blush:

I’m originally from Pontypool. Add me to that list. I’ve been investigating dioxins and their effects. I have been diagnosed with endometriosis and fibromyalgia too. ReChem in Pontypool were responsible for disposing of chemical waste/dioxins. Makes for some interesting reading. Such a massive rabbit hole to get sucked into but it certainly begs the question as to what has caused such a large number (considering it’s rarity) of people to have ES in such a small area.

Interesting, but worrying…

Wow another person to add to the list in South Wales. From time to time a small group of us meet up (last time we met in Cardiff). Perhaps next time you could join us.

1 Like

I’m down in Plymouth but I’m happy to travel up to Cardiff, once I’m feeling a bit better x

2 Likes