Post 1st Surgery

Thanks @Isaiah_40_31 always appreciate all of your support and care :heartbeat:

Once I have seen Mr Axon again on the 20th I will ask about a cancellation list and try to obtain an app line I can ring every week or so to see if there have been any or how far away I am from being seen.

I reckon thou itā€™s going be atleast next Spring as I know others have waited 6 mths and still no apt date for angio

Oh well. I will keep plodding on

1 Like

Thanks for this information,
I really appreciate it. Itā€™s good for me to be aware of these things, so that I can mentally prepare for the long wait.

So sorry that you are still waiting from March
:woman_facepalming:t2: Do you have any idea when you will have the invasive venogram or if you are further up on the list?

Thinking of youā€¦that would be alot to have to spend & still a long wait

1 Like

No firm date. I phone them regularly. They confirm Iā€™m on the list but canā€™t give a date until just before the procedure as things keep changing. As itā€™s considered elective anything considered urgent takes priority. As soon as I get a date Iā€™ll let you know.

2 Likes

Well hope something comes in soon :pray:t3:

Yes thank you. Keep me posted

Do you have bilateral compression?

Hi Matthew sorry didnā€™t realise it was you :woman_facepalming:t2:

Sorry I forgot I didnā€™t have a photo on this forum. Yes I have bilateral but worse on right which is also dominant side.

Iā€™m in the US but my doctor also sent me for an angiogram/Venogram while other patients of his here get scheduled for surgery with just ct scan and ultrasound. I donā€™t know why and have wondered if there is something special about my case that required further investigation?? He did mention that itā€™s easier to convince insurance to pay for surgery when there is more proof/documentation. But I definitely mean to ask him about why the further testing is needed at my next appointmentā€¦

Natty, Iā€™m so sorry about the long wait. I wish there were ā€œin the meantimeā€ treatment things these doctors were offering to you. Maybe something to ask Mr axon at your next appointment? Such a long wait while you are suffering is not an easy load to bear.

1 Like