Right side surgery 03/14/19

Hi Emma,

Happy to hear from you but sad that new pain is hampering you. What a relief for your eye to be working correctly & your face to be so much better. How wonderful that you’re actually getting some decent sleep now. That should go far toward helping healing.

Interesting thoughts on the “why” of your new nerve pain. Decompression of nerves does often cause them to get all “excited” & then we REALLY know they’re there. I’ll be praying those little guys settle down quickly. It sounds like a good idea to get new scans before doing any more c-spine PT. Best to know how everything lines up (or doesn’t).

You WILL get back to being able to enjoy your grandchildren. You’re a fighter. You’ve been through a lot. It will take patience & time, as you noted. Try to fill that time with as many pleasant activities, that are doable for you, as possible.

:two_hearts:

It sounds like one big step forward…& a couple back, it’s hard when you have complicated medical history to know what’s causing what :cry:
I do find travelling hard on my neck too, & mine’s nothing like as bad as yours, so I feel for you!
Keep plodding on & try to focus on the positives, sounds like you do already I know…will keep praying for you, & big hugs.