Sinus pain

Sorry just read through the rest of the posts to see your surgery wasnt a sucess. How are you doing now?

Dear July,
sorry for my late answer. Itā€™s a long time I havenā€™t logged in.
Unfortunately there is still no improve with my problem.
I had 2 surgeries, but the first was external (left side), and the second was internal
(and only right side) , becouse there were not possible to touch left side styloid due to the fact was already short. After first surgery no improvement, and after second I feel even worse becouse the right side didnā€™t hurt me before, and feel discomfort now after the surgery.
But except some symptoms related for sure with Eagles , I have some different symptoms, that Iā€™m not sure are related to this. Main and very painfull symptom is a high pressure on my palate/ and nose and behind as the sinus pressure. The pain is in front of my face, not just below the jaw where the styloid are. I was diagnosed also with some problems with muscle and C0/C1 joint. I have had several therapies but noithing helps. Also so many MRI , but no other diagnosis. I have also problem with occlusion, and Iā€™m going to have the orthodontic apparatus, but not sure if this will help with my problem. The main and frustrating thing is that after already few years, there is still not right diagnosis , and seems the ES is not the only problem. I 'm wondering is anybody have just the same symptoms that have gone after surgery. Then Iā€™m able to make still the effort and looking for help even in USA. ( Iā€™m from Poland). Please let me know Your symptoms and situationā€¦ Good luck! Agnes

Hi Agnes i also have pain in soft palate and behind nose when swallowing but dont know if its definately eagles related. On my other side the pain has eased off. Im deciding whether to go for surgery but have read so many people whos surgery didnt work especially those with palate and nose pain. I hope you find some help soon.