Sleep advice

Ha i love your whit! your post really made me laugh

If i had 500 euro’s spare i would buy a log from you, maybe to hit myself over the head lol

Seems like it is working for you and whatever works we must do.

Glad you have met the right man who is looking in to this for you and hopefully they will be the one’s to fix you and give you some relief

I’m sure it wont come to plan c! stay hopeful

1 Like

we do have weird eagles going’s on

Would make sense thou, if sleeping in a certain position for hours, would potentially be causing even more compression.

Special offer today is buy one get one free!
I arrived home with the imbalance of pressure between head and body again having started the day fine and now back to head/neck ache face pain, can’t touch the jaw muscles and medication does not help
The right styloid process has moved and I can feel it’s sharp tip pushing through the flesh next to to styloid where it joins the jaw
It was hiding all weekend
I recall a anti inflammatory injection worked wonders but only lasted 24 hours
I want to shut the body down like they do in the space movies
Climb into a pod for 12 hours and wake up feeling well rested but …
Drugs and alcohol don’t work
Paracetamol, Lyrica, currently Valium for relaxation ,I have tried others so need to find another way
Racing a off road motorcycle does because of adrenaline so I thought about adrenaline injections if there is such a thing
I am training a young GSD and we live near a mountain river so I introduced him to water but I went in first
Standing in ice cold water for a twenty minutes looking up at the sky and breathing deeply helped
Answer maybe in breathing and relaxation therapy, neck manipulation or as we know surgery or a smack on the head with a freshly cut Scots pine log
We are only on the first rung of the ladder
And by what I have read we got a long way to go yet! I’m going to walk the dog up the mountains and concentrate on breathing
Return and massage the neck with a sledgehammer and a chainsaw
I have tried everything!
No I haven’t
What about a sauna box?
I hope you can find a solution some how that helps you overcome this part of ES
Best thing about it so far are the vivid dreams
They seem real, they continue the next night ,like I’m writing a novel , I must be at chapter 20 by now.:joy: :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

1 Like

You’d be a great & humorous author, optimistic. You have such an interesting take on life. Maybe when your ES journey is history, you can write a book about it. I’d love to read it!

Well, you’re certainly trying everything you can think of, lol! Walking somewhere like that should be very relaxing, but I do wonder if you don’t do relaxing? Hope that GSD isn’t too hard work!

So I’d only sell one copy then-Lol I’d have to give you a copy , couldn’t charge you for it!
If I didn’t laugh at life so much I would definitely cry
But thanks for the vote of confidence :blush:

3 Likes

@optimistic… you are lightyears ahead of your time !! What you have found all on your own is actually supported in the literature…but who needs that?! I’ll buy a 6 pack :joy:

Increase in cerebral blood flow indicated by increased cerebral arterial area and pixel intensity on brain magnetic resonance angiogram following correction of cervical lordosis - PMC

3 Likes

Hi JustBreathe,

I didn’t read the whole paper, but what I did read makes total sense. Thank you for being a constant source of amazing & helpful medical info!

2 Likes