Surgery over!

Continuing the discussion from After op advice:

Hope you soon recover! Have you got family to help take care of you?

Wonderful! Praying for fast recovery and healing :pray:t3::heartpulse::sun_with_face:

Lisa3,

I had forgotten about Ian Deleone’s youtube posts. He was also on this forum. He used his his last name - Deleon - as his screen name. You can access his posts by clicking on the magnifying glass at the top right of this page & typing Deleon in the search box.

I’m glad he took the time to put his ES journey on a public site. Hopefully it will inform & help many people over time.

We’re here for you, too. Please feel free to use our knowledge (i.e. ask questions) & let us know when you need encouragement.

Hope you’re finding the medical help you need for proper diagnosis & treatment.

:blush:

Thank you so much. I’m still trying to get a true diagnosis and not sure if my “Atypical Neuralgia” is Eagle Syndrome or a complex Trigeminal Type 1&2 with a side of occipital Neuralgia😒. I live in fear of the medications not working and a pain flare lurking. The pain never completely leaves but the last flare/attack was beyond description.

The support of others like yourself means so much and I pray you are doing well.

Thank you again…:heartpulse::sun_with_face::pray:t3:

Lisa

Praying that you don’t have another flare up, & that you find the answer to your neuralgias… :hugs: :pray:

Hi Lisa,

ES surgery turned my life around so it was definitely the answer for me. Have you looked at the US Doctors’ List to see if there’s anyone on it near you? It can be easier to get a diagnosis from someone who’s familiar w/ ES. I’ll attach the list below for easy access.

I’ll also be praying for you to get a proper diagnosis, have no pain flares, & find the best course of treating your symptoms ASAP

EaglesSyndromeUSDoctors August 2017.docx (38.3 KB)

:blush: :sunflower:

1 Like

Thank you sooo much. I’m still not sure if Eagle Syndrome is it but did get call back from ENT that styli is is elongated and calcified on both sides. Going back for CT soo as insurance approves.

Thank you! The kindness and support of this group has meant so much…