Thank Y’all for everything

Y’all ever get people with teeth sensitivity. I was feeling bad earlier but I used a ice pack and I feel better. But the tooth sensitivity has returned. And also I’m sorry if I get sappy on here sometimes. I get scared when some new symptoms pop up and I get sappy for some reason. :sweat_smile: so sorry about that y’all.

1 Like

And it sounds weird but I used frozen bananas as my ice packs. Nothing like laying on a wedge pillow with frozen bananas on your neck. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Not so much tooth sensitivity but pressure on the Trigeminal Nerve can cause toothache…quite a few of us have had unnecessary dental treatment only to find that it wasn’t the tooth at all!

3 Likes

Love your creativity in icing, Calebp! My father-in-law used to use bags of frozen peas or corn, but the curve in a banana is more neck shaped & the banana being narrower can be more precisely placed to help w/ the pain. Good work!! :muscle: :clap:

I just got back from seeing dr Bunnell I just have to get a clearance from my doctor for surgery and then they will schedule my surgery. He listened to all of my questions and answered them. Does anyone here have arm heaviness especially shoulders and legs, muscle soreness or muscle twitching?

Arm heaviness can be from the accessory nerve…some members have had weakness etc with their legs, but there’s not really a logical explanation for that.
Great that you should be able to have surgery with Dr Bunnell!

1 Like

Read @TheDude 's recent update - Made it to California… He mentions that his ES symptoms caused muscle tension & nerve pain all the way into his sacrum. Because the lumbar plexus affects the lower legs, if there is nerve irritation in the low back from imbalance farther up toward the neck/head, the lower extremities can be affected. Muscle soreness & twitching can both be nerve related. Twitching can come from muscle fatigue as some muscles do work they weren’t meant to do in order to support areas that have been weakened by nerve impingement/irritation.

3 Likes

I still dont know if its vascular or not… but i have both vascular and neurological symptoms… now im getting in touch with a doctor expert in eagle syndrome and hopefully i will get the surgery as soon as possible… keep it up man!

3 Likes

Hey! not yet, but im getting in touch with dr. Vincenzo Calabrese from Sicily … hopefully he will help me to get the surgery

3 Likes

I’m so glad you’re finally able to move forward with getting an appointment, gmal07! Please let us know if you have questions before you see Dr. Calabrese.

2 Likes