Visual snow and floaters

Thankyou for being so welcoming and greatly appreciate your willingness to help. I’ll make sure to get a post going as soon as I can, it could be done in an hour or a day or two. I sort of just have to work with how much my brain is functioning, which is either low or very low ha.

1 Like

jmjammer123,

It would be very worthwhile pursuing the catheter angiogram despite what the interventional neuroradiologist said about Dr. Liu’s findings. Testing for vascular compression needs to be done by a dynamic approach i.e. w/ your head in various positions, especially the position that you feel exacerbates your symptoms, not just in neutral. I suspect if you had the CTV done, it was done w/ your head in neutral which more than likely won’t show a problem since you said it occurs when your head is in a particular position or positions.

I’m surprised Dr. Axon would have been so quickly dismissive based on lack of a symptom (pulsatile tinnitus), though I will say we have doctors in the US who claim to know ES but won’t diagnose it if a sore throat isn’t present. :roll_eyes:

We are all built differently & thus the same health problem can present very in various manners in each individual especially where nerves & other soft tissues are involved. It makes me frustrated when doctors put symptoms in a box & won’t consider a patient’s physical construct as unique from all others & thus symptoms might not fit into that box in a normal way.