Wild medical history leading to ES diagnosis + Lyme disease+ EDS

Thank God you still got it. A flight is expensive…I drove down just getting over covid pnremonia and have really blurry vision got there and saw doc ur and she said Dr Hepworth had to order a ultrasound and Dr Hepworths office said vascular was supposed to order how confusing then Dr ur cancelled the appt said it takes two weeks to get insurance approval then in two days got call from Rebekkah said I needed to reschedule with vascular for ultrasound…they would only schedule me a Dr appt said ultrasound depends if Dr Hepworth orders…guess I will call before I go this time…at least you got yours did you get surgery date? When I scheduled the surgery she tried to schedule me just for jugular decompression I said what about the styloid oh she said missed that…what is going on there?

I’m not defending what you’ve just been through & especially the confusing communication about the vascular ultrasound, but doctors & their office staffs are pretty pushed themselves at the moment because of all the COVID restrictions they have to comply with. Things aren’t normal for anyone right now, especially doctors’ offices which we’ve grown to expect will run smoothly & give us accurate info. I hope you’re able to get everything sorted out so your next trip is productive!

Thank you Isiah it also doesn’t help that two of his assistants are pregnant. Hugs

2 Likes

Yes, having pregnant medical assistants could definitely slow things down. I had pregnancy brain fog during my pregnancies. That didn’t make for efficiently thinking things through during those periods!

Sounds like you’re talking about me :sob: I am so tired of this pain & all of the crazy symptoms!