Worried

Hi i have just been diagnosed with eagle syndrome after having the feeling of food stuck in my throat dr sent me for contrast ct scan. I have thyroid for 17 years now and need to be on my meds but i cant swallow nothing yesterday i was able to swallow pudding. It hard to drink as well it just feels like everything get stuck in my throat i ned to take my meds but i cant swallow i have suffered from migraine head aches since i been 6 i am now 40 and only traumatic thing that has happened is i was in bad car accident year ago. I am very worried dose symptoms let up or is this how i am going to die starving to death do i go to er or are they going to just run bunch of test telling me what i already know just to get iv to fill my stomach.

Are you going to have surgery?

Renee said:

Are you going to have surgery?

Gods blessing, I first want to say how sorry I am that you are enduring this...I too had issues with eating and lost a bunch of weight as a result. I have issues on my right side and it feels like something is stuck in my throat. Have you spoken to the DR about having surgery? I am still in the process of this myself so I don't have a lot of information to share. I wish I did but I would advise you to drink protein drinks as this will at least give you some nutrition. I will keep you in my prayers.