Do you have a success story for me?

Hi!
I feel so much better since I had my surgery- my pain was not horrendous, like some people’s, but I had vascular symptoms and they were making me feel really ill. But I put it off for quite a while, because I’d read some awful stories about how bad the recovery was. I messaged one of the members who’d had surgery with the same doctor who I was going to see- he’d posted how he really regretted having surgery, but then admitted to me that he shouldn’t have posted so early after the op; a few weeks in and he was feeling loads better and glad he’s had the op! Unfortunately he never cam back on to follow up on his initial post!
If you’re seeing an experienced surgeon then the chance of a bad result is so much smaller- there’s research to show the numbers of people having a good outcome, and those who didn’t hadn’t had much removed (in the newbies Guide).
Isaiah’s given you some good advice, and there’s info and links in the Newbies Guide about recovery. You can use the search facility to look for recovery tips in past discussions too. But here’s a link to a success story for you: