Do your symptoms worsen at night?

Does anyone else feel almost normal in the morning but as the day wears on the pain and symptoms come on around mid day and worsen to super painful by bedtime? I have terrible sore swollen gland , tonsil pain (red too), ear starts hurting, pain when i turn my neck, feeling of a lump in my throat and pressure swallowing - only on the right side - nothing on the left. I have CT set up for this thursday with ENT here and 2nd opinion working on that. Just curious if anyone else out there feels worse as they day progresses. I had bad neck injury 5 years ago and had steroid injections in neck c3-4, 6-7 and my disks are herniated.

I found first thing was painful, it would ease a bit during the day then get worse again & build up so it would be really painful in the evening. I had alot of pressure in my ears, & that would be really bad evening time.
Sometimes symptoms can come & go for no apparent reason too.
I hope that you get on okay with your ENT, let us know how it goes…

1 Like

Mine was first thing in morning but each person is very different. It depends on what it’s pressing on or aggravating It’s a horrible pain and it wears you down. I do hope you feel better soon.