Dr Brian Burkey

Has anyone used Dr Brian Burkey at the Cleveland Clinic for ES surgery? Considering appt with him if he is experienced

eastmas1,

Click on the magnifying glass icon in the upper right & type in “Dr. Burkey” or “Dr. Brian Burkey”. Any discussions where he is mentioned will come up. You may get information about him sooner that way.

Seeing nothing for Dr Brian. Rukeyser whenI use magnifying glass.

https://forum.livingwitheagle.org/search?q=Dr.%20Burkey

Click on this link. There are posts about Dr. Burkey there.

Dr. Delacure in NYC comes highly recommended & may be closer to you than Dr. Burkey. Have you contacted his office? Is Dr. Burkey’s office closer to you?

1 Like

Dr Burkey is 4 hrs from me and closer. Not excited about going into downtown Manhattan. It’s a 5-6 hr trip, and very difficult to navigate by car. Not into using public transportation or staying in NYC hotel.
Has anyone used Dr Brian Burkey at the Cleveland Clinic for ES surgery? Considering appt with him if he is experienced.

Hi eastmas1,

The only information we have about Dr. Burkey is in the forum discussions (see the link I sent you). If no one has posted about their experience after surgery, I’m sorry. You can try private emailing some of the people who sounded like they were seeing him to try to get more information.

Hi. Theres a woman on instagram who did very well after surgery with dr burkey. I think she is a body builder. Although i met with him and he told me to go to voice therapy. It didnt make any sense to me. I dont have voice issues. Idk. Good luck! :two_hearts: