Eagle Syndrome diagnosis

Thank you so much i always think like that… i am now focusing on MVD trying to get Diagnosis on if i have mvd or not i have a brain mri i just need a doctor to tell me if i have it or not and then i will focus on eagles syndrome

thank you very much for your help Jules also i am now searching for mvd but can mvd for both Glossopharyngeal nerve and Trigeminal Nerve happen at the same time so if that was the case then that’s so ultra rare … if i am not diagnosed with it i will continue searching for Eagles syndrome also i have a brain mri that might tell if i have really MVD or not … one more thing do you know any doctors that i can talk to online or send an email to about my condition ? if i can’t find someone proper in Egypt to diagnose me so i might talk to someone online about my condition right ?

The best place for advice about MVD is probably the Ben’s Friends facial pain group- there’s lots of info there. You can either join and take part in the discussions like here, or just have a look and read the info. Here’s a link:

Can you tell me the name of the ENT who did the surgery to your son ?

SolimanMakh - I’m going to give you the name & phone number of my surgeon, too, as he has done over 100 ES surgeries & is quite experienced.
I know for a fact that he does telephone consults.

Hussein Samji - 408-■■■■■■■■. You would have to add the US country code to the phone number & maybe some sort of code for dialing out of your country.
Egypt is 9 hours ahead of California which is where Dr. Samji is located.

thanks i will try to call him and ask him for more info about eagles syndrome and tell him about my condition

Before you call, send an email to Dr. Samji’s assistant - Kimberly - ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ - so she can set up a time for your consultation call. This will save you time & money as Dr. Samji most likely won’t be free to talk if you just randomly call him.

Unfortunately we were not very successful with the ENT that we saw for my daughter. I will not mention his name as it doesn’t matter to this board. We will continue to try and get a second opinion.

Sorry to hear that- hopefully next time… a lot of members have had to see quite a few doctors before finding someone to help, so you’re not alone. If you’ve not tried already, have a look for otolaryngologists in your area (they operate in the skull base area by the styloids) as there’s not many doctors in Canada on the list. Give your daughter a hug from us!