I am a male in my late 30's and have the following symptoms -
- The feeling of something in the left side of my throat.
- Ear pain (mild) like my ear has pressure on it (similar to the feeling one gets when flying)
- Sore neck on left side (chronic)
- Commonly have a headache on left side
- Feeling light headed at times
- Slight soreness under interior of left jaw line.
- General pain radiating from left throat area up behind my jaw joint, across my cheek bone, around part of my left eye to my ear and behind my ear.
- At time when I sneeze, cough, or yawn the sensation is mildy intensified and will feel it in my left eye, sometime resulted it what feels like muscle spasms in the area of my eye/face.
I saw an ENT a month ago and prescribed Prilosec for acid reflux. I didn't think it sounded right, but I changed my diet and didn't eat anything before I went to bed for awhile. Well the symptoms are now worse if anything and I am going back tomorrow to discuss my symptoms.
My questions are...
Am I approaching this correctly by seeing an ENT?
Could this be Eagles Syndrome?
Any other thoughts on diagnosis with similar symptoms?
Questions I should ask the ENT?
I really appreciate the input as I seem to be at loss. Understanding, I am not asking for a diagnosis over the Internet, but just some possibilities. Again any input is much appreciated! Thanks...