ES and symptoms

Hi & welcome!
Here’s a link to the info about common symptoms & what might cause them from the Newbies Guide Section:
ES Information: Common Symptoms And Possible Explanations For Them - Welcome / Newbies Guide to Eagle Syndrome - Living with Eagle
My symptoms were even less typical than yours! I never had any pain or trouble with swallowing, but did have neck, jaw, tooth & ear pain, ear fullness, & later vascular symptoms, so we’re all different!
One of our members had similar symptoms with the clicking & swallowing problems (her name was Sewmomma if you want to search for her posts), & her ligaments were calcified from the hyoid bone upwards, which is a bit more unusual. In addition to all the advice Isaiah has given you, it’d be a good idea to have the new ENT have a look at this when you look at the CT, & as Isaiah says to check that all calcified sections of the stylo-hyoid ligament will be removed.
I hope your appt goes well, will you let us know how you get on? A shame that Dr Bove’s not doing surgery at the moment.

1 Like