Esphogram

Has any one had a barium swallow called esphogram and it show a mass pushing on the esphogram ?

Hi
You mean a dynamic X-ray to analyse swallowing. Yes i had two weeks ago. I had to drink and eat something with contrast. My ENT wanted to know whether the swallowing problems are caused by the calcification of the Stylohyoideum ligamentum.

I'm seeing Dr Bove on April 3

yes my family dr was ruling out a hyated hernia he thought would of been caused from taking to much Motrin if it was then a simple take zantac would cure the problem but instead they saw a mas that couldn't be ruled out pushing on esophagus witch sent me for the contrast ct witch bluntly came out and said suggesting eagles syndrome. How did your apt go with the Dr outside of Chicago?

Ivy said:

I'm seeing Dr Bove on April 3

I guess must be lucky. I went to my GP then my dentist… Back to my GP and then to ENT. Got my diagnosis with just a CT scan

yes listening to other people they have had this for years and have nerve damage I do feel we are one of the lucky few that bom bom bom like one two three it got diagnosed now it on to find the dr that can help do the surgery before nerve damage sets in

Ivy said:

I guess must be lucky. I went to my GP then my dentist.. Back to my GP and then to ENT. Got my diagnosis with just a CT scan