Feeling scared

Good for you, glad your daughter has had a good life despite the stroke…

1 Like

HOORAY for you being proactive! YOU GO, GIRL!! I hope your local paper grabs your story & runs with it. Eagle Syndrome is very unknown & symptoms misunderstood.
I’m also glad to hear your good instincts saved your daughter & have allowed her to live a pretty normal life. That is awesome news!

1 Like

She’s amazing a single parent with a boy of 15 and a wee girl of 7 who has Asperger’s but what an intelligent girl she amazes us every day x

WOW! That is amazing! Asperger’s children are often exceptionally bright & even able to succeed independently as adults. I hope that for your granddaughter! How wonderful that she has a great mother & grandmother who advocate for her!

Definitely we r a family with many different Dis’abilities my grandson has PMD pelzeus merzbachers disease I have a great grandson with a speech problem my older grandson age 17 has Asperger’s/ADHD :smile:

So you have challenges of all sorts! I bet that keeps you all on your toes! I’ve decided if everything was perfect, life would be boring. We would never grow personally, learn (especially flexibility), think outside of the box, be able to relate to & respect others w/ disabilities…on & on! I’m sorry you have all those things in your family but fully believe to those whom God gives big challenges, He also extends great grace. Hopefully you have felt that in your situation.

:heart:

2 Likes

Yes that’s true it’s a busy household n I wouldn’t have it any other way x

1 Like