Just Breathe

Our long time member and friend JustBreathe passed away on September 7, 2023. She was a loving wife, mother, daughter, aunt, and friend. She was known for her contagious smile, her courageous heart, and her compassionate nature. These are the words by which she chose to live, & her life reflected them perfectly:
Every moment is a choice and that is a beautiful gift. I choose to be grateful.

Though we couldn’t physically see her smile on our forum, we could feel it coming through many of her posts. Because of her physical therapy background JustBreathe was a fountain of information and helped many of our members better understand what was happening in their bodies.

@Natty04 became good friends w/ JustBreathe apart from this forum and shared these thoughts:
I first spoke with Nicole in 2020 on this wonderful support group and we quickly developed a unique bond, through both having chronic health conditions. As some of you will have encountered as I did, Nicole was such an empathetic, helpful and selfless lady. Nicole got me through some of my darkest moments. She was one of the most sweetest, kindest and loving souls I have ever come across. I will miss our chats so much and hearing her soothing voice. May she now rest in peace :heart:

JustBreathe will be deeply missed by all who knew and loved her as well as those who benefitted from her knowledge & sunshiny disposition on our forum. Her memory will forever live on in the hearts of those she touched.

10 Likes

May she rest in peace… :cry: :dove:

3 Likes

I could not be sad enough to learn the passing of one the greatest souls I have come to know in this place. May she rest in peace and may her shinning and unwavering heart inspire all to choose to be greatful.

3 Likes

Sometimes the world stands still for a little moment. As soon as it keeps turning, nothing is the same anymore.

Thank you for being there for us. You’ll be missed very much. :cry:
Rest in peace my friend.

black-candle

4 Likes

May she rest in peace, and free of pain. :heartpulse: :dove: :sparkles:

3 Likes

I am so very sorry to hear this … for her suffering and her family’s loss. (((

3 Likes

So sorry to hear this news……

1 Like