Need doctor somewhere in Asia

@jules …who is your ES doctor?

Unfortunately there's no doctor near you on the list. I'm in the UK; I've seen Mr Axon at Addenbrooks hospital in Cambridge.

Dear Joy...I read that some days ago KenD had a succsesful surgery in Australia -Victoria at Geelong...dr.Roy Nicholson did the surgery....google and send him an email...Austraila is very near Indonesia...try...you will see the responce...good luck and God bless you- Zdravka

Joy, one thing you could try is to use Google Scholar to find relatively current journal articles about Eagles and look for those that were authored by doctors in those countries that would be good for you. Then you could try to contact some of those doctors. They may or may not be able to help, but could probably give you referrals.

Hi heidemt,I met a few ENTs in Singapore,only two of them said they can do the surgery,but not sure if they have done this before since there have no suffers in Asia

What about Thailand? I know I've seen quite a few journal articles from Thailand.

Joy, I just saw your request for friend. I responded to you.

I hope you have found help by now.

http://youtu.be/czO8PFCdkWk
Maybe try to find this guy?

I don’t know how to find him.

Hi Joy. I have the same problem. I am in the Philippines and I don’t know how to start looking for a doctor. It seems like most of the ENT’s here are unaware of this disease.

Hello All and espiacially to Grace who is looking for a doctor in Asia. I finally did the internal surgery yesterday done by Proff Christopher Goh at Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital in Singapore.Doctor Goh said that he has done this surgery 8 times in his 20 years of career.He is a very weelknown doctor, good manner and easy to talk to, very nice doctor. I am doing fine and just feeling pain from the the tonsil scars, being in the soft diet and eating porridge most all the time.

Hope that you quickly heal, and that your ES symptoms go!

Very happy fro you..Joy.....have a good rest.....and God bless you ...hugs and recover soon..keep us informed <3

Joy said:

Hello All and espiacially to Grace who is looking for a doctor in Asia. I finally did the internal surgery yesterday done by Proff Christopher Goh at Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital in Singapore.Doctor Goh said that he has done this surgery 8 times in his 20 years of career.He is a very weelknown doctor, good manner and easy to talk to, very nice doctor. I am doing fine and just feeling pain from the the tonsil scars, being in the soft diet and eating porridge most all the time.

Hi Joy. I hope you'll get this reply. Thank you so much for the information you shared. It means a lot to me. Singapore is fairly near from my country and knowing that there's a doctor there who can help me gives me so much hope. I am very happy for you. I hope and pray for your speedy recovery. I hope we can keep in touch. I have a lot of questions I hope I can discuss with you after you have fully recovered. Again, thank you for sharing this information. I am so happy.