Newbie here! overwhelmed with my diagnoses

Hi & welcome to the site!
So sorry that you’ve been in so much pain and passing out, it must be really tough…
Your styloids don’t seem as long as some, but it’s not just the length of styloids which can cause symptoms, the angle which they’re growing can cause symptoms too. It sounds like you could have neuralgia with the facial or trigeminal nerve, both commonly affected by ES; have the medications helped at all with that?
It sounds as if there could be some carotid artery compression or irritation- do the stroke/ passing out episodes happen when your head’s in certain positions? Hopefully the CT with contrast will show if there’s compression by the styloids.
The vagus nerve is also often affected, and this can affect blood pressure, and could possibly cause you to pass out, so that might be the issue.
If you’ve not seen our doctors list, here’s a link:
Doctor Lists – no discussion - Symptoms and Treatments / Doctor Information - Living with Eagle
Dr Constantino in NY would be a good surgeon to see as he’s experienced with vascular ES, so I’d suggest that you get a referral to him.
I hope that you’re able to get some treatment soon!

2 Likes